It’s been 3 years since I graduated from college with my Master’s degree after 6 years of attending school and working full time…I even planned a wedding, got married and went on a honeymoon during one of those semesters and studied for, took, and passed the CPA exam! Just saying all that makes me exhausted!
Needless to say, school can be rough and the feeling of accomplishment, relief and happiness is something to celebrate once graduation is reached!
No matter how the grad chooses to celebrate, one thing is for sure…it’s time to enter the real world of job-searching, possibly moving out or away, and maybe even getting rid of all those pounds that may have piled up as a result of late-night cram sessions fueled by energy drinks and fast food. If your grad fits one of those personas, here’s a little helpful guide to determine the best gift to surprise them with, which you can get from Best Buy, of course!
- Moving out: Gifts for the Grad that is getting ready for college or may be simply moving out into the world on their own, help them get all set up.
- Networker: Grad that uses technology to keep totally connected while on the go with a variety of devices. This tech forward Grad leans on devices to make life easier go having the latest and greatest is always a priority.
- Fitness Fanatic: Gifts for this grad include tech and small appliances that play to their healthy, on the go, athletic nature. Out for a run, in the kitchen or at the gym, a great gifts for this grad helps them stay on track in many ways.
When I graduated, I had already been living on my own and had a job, so the persona that would have fit me best is Fitness Fanatic. Late night cram sessions weren’t something I really did, but there was a lot of inactivity from sitting at a work desk all day and then a school desk at night and on the weekends. Lots and lots of sitting….
So, here are some gift ideas that would be really helpful for the grad that is looking to take on a healthy lifestyle of not having to sit in a classroom all day!
Fitness Fanatic Gift Ideas
- Apple iPod touch 16GB MP3 Player (5th Generation – Latest Model)
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker Wristband
- LG Tone Pro Bluetooth Headset
- Ninja Blender
- Jawbone UP Wristband
- iTunes Gift Card $25
- Casio Women’s & Men’s Digital Sport Watches
- Breville Juice Fountain + Electric Juicer
- Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- TDK Weatherproof Wireless Speaker
- Cuisinart Classic Food Processor
- Otterbox Commuter Cell Phone Case
- Belkin Easefit Armband
- Lunatik Flack Cell Phone Case
- Xbox One Console
- Kinect Sports Rivals
- GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition Action Camcorder.
I am a big fan of fitness wristbands, so I would recommend the Jawbone UP since I have used that previously. You can read my review here, which also contains a video so you can how easy it is to use. It tracks your activity, calories, and even sleep…which I’m sure a new grad will be so glad to start doing again!
All of these gifts (and gifts for all personas listed) can be found at the Best Buy Gift Center – http://bit.ly/Gift_Center
Congrats to all the grads out there!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card for this post. Thanks for reading!