One of Brett’s most popular photography packages is the Baby Plan…where parents can get professional photos of their baby as a newborn then at 3, 6 and 9 months, and then finally, 1 year old.
Of course, we are no strangers to personally taking progress photos. I took pregnancy progress photos with Trent and some with Aubrey, and we also took a monthly photo of Trent through his first year. We hope to take a weekly photo of Aubrey!
The possibilities are endless with progress photos! First day of school for each grade, pregnancy months, child months/weeks/years, anniversaries….it’s always so fun to look back on the progress no matter what it is.
Pretty in Polka Dots has just the product to help you take any kind of progress photo for kids…Baby Age Blocks!
What makes Baby Age Blocks from Pretty in Polka Dots different:
1. We PRINT directly on our blocks with a flatbed printer. Our blocks are more vivid, clean, safe, & permanent that any other on the market (no more peeling stickers or chipping paint!). We purchased this printer recently solely for this purpose (though it has opened other markets for us). We do all of the work and printing in our home (myself, my husband and my littler helpers – 3 children under 4… EEK!)
2. We cut, sand & inspect every one of our blocks by hand to make sure they’re perfectly safe for babies and of the best quality.
3. We gift wrap every set of blocks and include an optional hand written note if requested. We are also now branching into the world of wholesale and offering retail packaging when required.
4. Because we print, our blocks are COMPLETELY customizable. On our website, we let our customers select their own colors, font outlines, block finishes & more.
Of course, we just had to use these blocks for Aubrey’s progress photos! Look who is 1 week old today!
What we really like about these blocks is that the letters and numbers are printed directly onto the blocks…they aren’t stickers, so that means no peeling! The use of UV stable ink means these blocks will last a lifetime.
These blocks come in a variety of color options.
We chose blocks in Primary Colors, but because of their special printing process, the blocks can be customizable to match décor, favorite colors, etc.
The blocks are made from solid “poplar” hardwood with permanent UV Printed letters and numbers. The two smaller number blocks are 2.5 inch cubes. The larger word block features the words: weeks, months, years, and grade. It is 2.5in x 2.5in x 5in.
What you get on the blocks:
- Word Block: weeks, months, years, grade
- Number Block 1: 0,1,2,3,4,5
- Number Block 2: 0,1,2,6,7,8
- Expansion Block: 3,4,5,6,7,8 (optional)
NOTE: The number 6 is also number 9 when turned over
With the expansion block, your options are endless! It allows for extended number combinations with the Baby Age Blocks from 0-99. The typical Baby Age Block set without the expansion blocks can only go from 0-32 before begging to skip number combinations such as 33, 34, 43, 44 and so on.
Pretty in Polka Dots sends these Baby Age Blocks in the cutest wrapping, making them ready to given as a gift – perfect as a baby shower gift, for a photographer or for parents, to name a few. Shipping was incredibly fast, too!
Pretty in Polka Dots also offers some other unique items:
Personalized Name Blocks
Baby Announcement Blocks
Wood Plank Picture Frames
To learn more about Pretty in Polka Dots and to Buy, visit their website here.
**Special Promo Code**
Use Code THEPHOTOGRAPHERSWIFE for 10% off your order of Baby Age Blocks (valid for 1 month)!
Lucky you! Korie, the owner of Pretty in Polka Dots, has kindly offered for one lucky reader to win a set of Baby Age Blocks in the color of your choice!
Prize: 1 set of Baby Age Blocks in your choice of color
Ends: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST
How to enter: Use the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received this product in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own and honest. Thanks for reading!